Thursday, March 23, 2006

Good Morning

Welcome to another morning! I'm still rubbing the sleep from my eyes..its 5 in the morning and Marko is feeding Sean and I..well I'm getting ready for the next feeding shall we say (nough said). Hopefully we'll be able to put Sean back to bed for a few more hours :)

Yes, so the other morning, this was at about 8:30 or so I went in to get Sean and this is what I was greeted with:


I love his little hand poking out!











He didn't seem too preturbed about his situation so I pulled the blanky that Gramma Hope had made him and this is what I found:





"Nothing wrong here Mommy! Heeheeeheee"














It quickly went from that to this:








Neener, neener, neener!!











Great, my son the practical joker!! Something else that happened yesterday, we made plans to travel to Ontario!! Thats right friends and family in that fair province, we're coming down!! I'll be bringing the camera so that you too may have your picture with Sean posted on this blog! I had been hoping to get down there for one of my friend's weddings but I won't be able to work that out so we're able to come down the following weekend!! At least Sean and I will be able to meet with friends and family. Daddy isn't able to come with us this time but, hopefully there will be other times that we can all go!

This should definetly be interesting, flying with an infant!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a pratical joker like mom and dad. maybe you met your match.

Marianna Hope said...

Sean is going to live his life on the sunny side of the street, just like his Mommy, when she was a baby.
Gramma Hope

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura!
love the pics. The top one's great and the bottom one's a scream.

We didn't fly with Peter until he was 13 months, but it wasn't too bad. The main thing is to give him a drink during takeoff and landing so his ears don't pop. Try and get an aisle seat so frequent trips to the toilet aren't too much trouble. Who knows, the plane might not be full, and you'll have two seats to yourself!

All the best,
Mary E