Saturday, March 25, 2006

Grammy Peric Called

Today we got a lovely call from Grammy Peric. At first Sean was sleeping but he soon wanted up for some eats and to hear his Grammy's voice, as you can tell by the following picture.




"Is that you Grammy Peric?"

We tried to get him to say hello, but he was unusually quiet, we even tried showing him his own reflection in the mirror, which usually elicits at least a goo. Today we just got smiles and bubbles, which are definitely great, just hard to hear over the phone.
"Hey, thats me in there!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics . A picture is worth a thousand words.
Grammie Peric

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tina said...

Melissa passed your blog address along to me. Belated congratulations on the new arrival - you're family is just beautiful! So glad I could see Sean while I'm so far away! I just started a blog a little while ago too - you can check it out if you like. www.colossianstwoverseeight.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Hey Tina!! Thanks for dropping by my blog...I find the title a little misleading since this blog is mostly about Sean but then I guess he is my life!