Thursday, April 27, 2006

What a Flirt!

Yes, he's nearly 5 months old and he's already turning on the charm! Nancy was over to chat over some pictures she took of us and Sean was big ol' Mr. Smiley Pants!

Recently Sean has discovered the wonder of splashing in the tub! He loves it! And I think the splashing motion has helped him to figure out how to get the flower on his exersaucer to honk..he seems quite pleased about this!

Well, tomorrow Sean and I are off on our big adventure to Ontario!! I think I'm ready?! There is so much to think about and do and pack and and and... Still, I'm looking forward to seeing as much family and friends as I can in 8 days! I've never flown with an infant before so I'm sure this shall be an exceedingly interesing trip! Please pray for us as we travel.

So for the next week there won't be any new posts but be sure to come back to the blog on the following Sunday, I hope to have some of our pictures from the trip up by then (wishful thinking?)



Sean decided to taste Noah, having seen Abby gnawing on Mrs. Noah.


"Welcome to my office, how may I help you today? I have incredily delicious teething rings, a honking flower and some other wonderful things to chew on."


Doesn't Sean look huge in this picture?


"I love when Aunt Nancy comes to visit! She's so much fun!"....


..."and we're incredibly cute together!!"

2 comments:

John said...

Lookin great

GloreyB said...

Great pictures!
Waiting to hear about your "divine appointments" in Ontario - and your adventures.
Glorey