Saturday, May 20, 2006

Fun Photos

Nothing too new to report today. Sean is just so much fun, a super smilely guy. He laughs and smiles at some of the silliest things. Like Marko or I will just make a silly face and he starts giggling. Or we'll just bring our face really close to his and this he finds highly amusing!

Last weekend Sean got some lovely gifts, one of them being one of those shape sorter contraptions. I was ecstatic! I had been looking for one of these things for Sean for awhile and hadn't had much luck. I used to love that toy when I was little so I wanted Sean to have the same fun. So yeah, he was playing with it today and thats when we decided to put half of it on his head...parenting at its best!

How can you say no to a smile like that?!


"Do you need a hug?"


Ultra cute! Check out that hair extension!


Daddy's first time feeding Sean cereal...Yummy!



"Here we go looby loo, here we go looby light..."

No comments: