Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

My first official mother's day! It was a beautiful day. I must say now that is also official that Sean is cutting teeth so yeah, this was sort of a mixed bag of emotions Mother's Day. Sean was happy yet also cranky by times. Can't say that I blame him though, if I had something sharp and pointy cutting its way through my gums I probably wouldn't be all that thrilled either.

Marko was a sweetie and made me waffles for lunch..Yummmy..Sean was also impressed and did what he could to try and get some of mine! Marko also brought me flowers! I love flowers. We also went to the Jail (Pizza Delight) for supper...the waitresses were charmed by Sean.

It was a really special day, I also got to have a really nice chat with my mother. It's really special to talk to mom about mommy things like baby food. Yes, I've decided that I'm going to make homemade baby food. I'm really looking forward to it. Sure it's just pureeing veggies and fruits and such but hey I get to make it and Sean gets to eat it! I'm lovin' it! We're still working through the cereals at the moment, moving on to barley tomorrow..Yum.

Here are a couple pics from today:





Our little sweetie and my flowers..lovely..


Whattaya think of the bow tie? Pretty sweet eh?

No comments: