Thursday, May 18, 2006

Playing Outside

Today Sean and I spent some quality time outside. We went for a walk down at Victoria Park, which Sean slept through and then this afternoon we sat out on the lawn. Later we went around back to the swing in the trees. It was a lot of fun, mostly because I just bought him a new pair of sandals and a super cute sunhat. Hope you enjoy the pictures!



Contemplative swinging Sean.

Just sitting on the lawn checking things out.
"I shall grab your nose an suck on it!"
Pouty McSean.
My Bubble Boy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pics thanks . I shall see you all soon in less than 40 days .Sean is so big.
Grammie Peric

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest set of pictures I have ever seen! Straight from a magazine, the background, his clothes and of course the star of the pics has the cutest little face ever. He is sooooo beautiful! I cannot wait to see you, Sean!

Love,
Auntie Linda