Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sean turns 6 months tomorrow!

I can hardly believe that Sean is really nearing the half year mark! Has it really been that long? Wow. He's been such a blessing! I love being his mommy, although the first months were rough, I wouldn't give it up for anything! He's such a smiley guy and desperately wants to do everything at the same time! So funny, usually just before bedtime he seems to get a burst of energy and he wants to stand up, walk, twist around, reach for a toy, grab daddy's nose all at the same time!


Sean "sharing" Abby's toy...I put the sharing in quotes because as you can see he has a good grip on Cookie Monster and is also reaching for Big Bird.


Sean with my good friend Amanda. It was really great to see you again Amanda!


This is one of Sean's favourite toys, it's a little construction person and fits quite nicely in Sean's mouth.


If you look closely you can see Sean's two baby teeth!

Our boy and his basket of toys!

No comments: