Wednesday, June 14, 2006

We went swimming today!

Yes, today was our first go at swimming in a pool. Unfortunately it was a little before bedtime so I don't think Sean got as much out of it as he could have. He fell asleep in the car on the way over and I was really torn whether we should go in or should I have just turned around and gone home, but I figured I'd gone this far - might as well dive right in! Sean for the most part just let me bounce him along and swish him about. He did some splashing but wasn't too impressed when it got in his face. I think he enjoyed it though. Hopefully he'll get more out of it next time.

Here are two cute pics of him in his Tigger Swimmers:

"See Mommy, this is how I will kick my legs in the water..."

"Alright I'm ready, let's hit the pool!!"

1 comment:

Shirley said...

He's such a cutie, Laura. By the way, how do the overalls fit? If they are to small, please let me know and I will make him a bigger size. No problem, really.