Sunday, June 25, 2006

Welcome Home Grammy Peric and Auntie Linda!

Today was fantastic!! The sun was shining, the sky was blue but most importantly Grammy Peric and Auntie Linda are home at last! Sean was ever so happy to see his relatives again! He had lots of smiles and wiggles for them! We went for a lovely walk down on the boardwalk and stopped for a quick photo shoot...enjoy!


Okay so this one isn't from the walk...Sean enjoying his cherrios..well at least his chin is!


What a beautiful family.


My Sweeties.


Sean is very happy to be with his Auntie Linda.


What a little cutie.


"I love my Grammie."

3 comments:

Mary Evans said...

Hi Laura! Boy, he's getting big... yeah, don't they all say that!

Very odd - I was thinking of Amanda Gow the other day and wondering what she's up to, and then she turns up in your blog! Can you give me her email (or maybe she'll read this and come find me...)? love Mary (freak!)

ShawnCuthill.com said...

Hey Perics! Can't wait to see you guys in the summer...hey it is the summer already...wow only 3 weeks till we're there

ZHE said...

what a nice family!!!