Friday, June 16, 2006

What a Beautiful Day!

Today was gorgeous outside, unlike yesterday which was just yucky. The sun was shinning and the breeze was warm. Sean and I went to the park with some other ladies and their little ones for some summer fun. In the afternoon I introduced Sean to his new playpen, so cute. Afterwards we headed back outside to take in some more good weather down at Victoria Park. This was really the first time Sean has had a good chance to see cars go by, he was quite interested in them. He would watch one car go by one way then watch the next car going the other way!

Sean is so funny. Today while we were playing, I made a tower out of four of his peek-a-boo blocks, no sooner had I put the final block on top then Sean's chubby little hand would pop out and bring the whole thing down, I would gasp in mock shock and he would laugh! So I made another tower and again Sean set out to destroy it and this time instead of waiting for me to react he just started laughing!

Oh, and on Thursday Sean had his shots and was weighed and measured. He is now 20lbs 13 oz and 27 1/2 inches long...my how this boy grows and grows!


"mmmm, yummy ball."


"This is a pretty neat play pen, Mommy."


"You're so funny, Mommy."


"Well, would you look at that, the tree goes right to the sky."


"I love playing in the park."


"I'm ready for my bath!"

No comments: