Monday, June 12, 2006

A Word to the Wise...

Today I realized that it is wise to periodically go through clothing that may be too big for my little guy. I thought I'd go through some of Sean's 12 month old clothes just to see if maybe he would fit into some of the things...I found this super adorable white dress shirt and a sweet little bowtie. I immediately put Sean in the shirt and tie..Unfortunately Sean's already too big for the shirt, I couldn't get the button at his neck done up. The shirt must have been for a pretty small 12 month old. Oh well, I did find some other things he'll be able to wear.

Sean started fruit today! He had 2 servings of applesauce and some banana. He enjoyed the applesauce but he really goes for the banana. I've given him bits of banana before, but he really seemed thrilled with it today.


Isn't this adorable?


"There, now that I've got the toys outta the way, I can get in here!" (isn't just like a child to go for the container instead of the toy?!)


Open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura and Sean, Too bad about the shirt it sure is cute!! Make sure the banana is ripe I gave banana to my daughter too early and to this day she can't eat banana I think she was younger than Sean. It's easy to tell your and eighties girl Walk the dinosaur too cute!! Great Auntie Bernie

GloreyB said...

hey there - sweet sweet sweet. You gotta love the parenting thing eh?
Be blessed..
G