Friday, August 25, 2006

Boys and Their Toys

On Thursday Sean and I had delightful visit with Tammy and her son Michael. Sean had a great time with Michael and Michael was quite fascinated with Sean. Michael is around 22months and had a few toys that he no longer plays with that he gave to Sean. Sean loved the toys!


"Good morning Daddy, have a good day at work, I love you!"

Michael and Sean playing with their toys.

Michael with his truck and Sean checking out his yellow car. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Crazy Eddie said...

Wow... maybe I should settle down and get me one of those "kids" things. I stumbled upon your blog and ended up reading the whole thing. Your kids are the most beautiful kids I've seen (besides my niece and nephew of course).

Eddie

Laura said...

Hey Eddie

Thanks for dropping by my blog! Glad you enjoyed it. :)