Wednesday, October 04, 2006

How Sweet It Is

Looking after Sean and Abby has got to be about the most rewarding thing I've ever done in my life! These two little tots never cease to amaze me with their sweet little personalities. Let's take two wonderful examples from today:

Bonnie and Abby arrived after lunch and Sean was ever so pleased to see them. He got right up and toddled over to the play pen in great anticipation. After Bonnie sat down she let Abby stand beside her. Sean toddled over to Abby, put his arm around her back and put his sweet little head on her shoulder. A nice little welcome hug for his best friend.

Later on Sean decided to play with his toy arch (it has toys that dangle from it that he likes to pop in his mouth). Abby soon joined him. She was standing in front of it and playing with the knobs on top while Sean was sitting on the floor and desperately trying to get the moon in his mouth. He quickly tired of that and started making eyes at Abby. He coyly glanced up at her with this incredibly goofy grin and sorta grunted at her. She in turn looked down at him, tousled his hair, then poked his forehead, then his cheek. Since he was okay with that she squatted down and planted a big wet kiss on his head!! Had to be about the most adorable thing I've ever seen!

Could he be much happier?!


"Look Abby, my Mommy remembered to put my pants on me this time so now you can talk to me!"
Sean mid break.


Abby's party trick.
"Neener, Neener, Neener!"


"Oh, I just love this book, its in my book club!"

No comments: