Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Baby Turns 10 Months Old Today!

I can hardly believe that my baby boy is all of 10 months today! He's such a sweetie, here are 10 things I love about Sean:

1. His smile
2. The way he quietly says Dada to Marko in the morning. (super sweet)
3. The way he waves to people after they have left.
4. How he squeals with glee when Abby comes over to play.
5. How he enjoys splashing in his bath.
6. The way he enjoys feeding himself his peas...whole handfuls at a time...can get messy.
7. How he takes his little breaks.
8. The way he heads to the kitchen when I tell him that it's supper time.
9. How much he loves his doggie.
10. How he bounces up and down when he's listening to music.

I love my baby boy!

3 comments:

Mike said...

Congratulations to both of you. I’m sure Sean has 10 things (maybe a lot more) he loves about you.

I, too, have a lot of things I love about my 1-year old. One of them is when he cries at 3:00 in the morning. I pick him up. I comfort him. He stops and says, “Catch.”

Hmm.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Anonymous said...

Happy 10th month Sean .
Grammie Peric

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

What a great list...

Aren't babies the most precious gifts... but they grow up so quickly. I can't believe my baby is 17 months today!