Thursday, October 26, 2006

My Office

Check it out, I have my own little office!! It used to be our spare room or should I say our dumping room. I just cleaned the whole place up, threw a bunch of stuff out and even more stuff to Good Will. I was very happy with my new clean spare room and that's when I realized what a gem of a room this really is. Forever I've been doing my blogging and surfing, sitting on the couch. And as comfy as that was, it was a little awkward at times. I feel ever so professional at my little desk with my Winnie the Pooh lamp.


In other news, Sean has mastered how to get up from the floor without using something to pull up on, pretty cute. His walking continues to improve much to my horr, I mean delight. He wants to go everywhere. He has gotten quite proficient at escaping from the living room. Dude really likes wandering about in the kitchen. On one of his excursions, he fell and bit his tongue, there was some blood and much tears. Sadly, you can neither kiss a tongue better, or put a band-aid on it.

At bedtime this evening, Sean decided to throw our decorative pillow on the floor and then down went my pillow, his next feat was to rip the blankets off the bed. Well, I had had enough of his shinanigans by this point, so I quickly pulled the blankets right back up. He let out with a peal of laughter. He again pulled back the sheets and I just as quickly pulled them back up..more laughter. Figures.. Then after the novelty of this wore off, Sean decided he would try pushing my back to see if I would topple over and I did, which resulted in more laughter and Sean crawling through my legs to flop himself down in front of me..My little sweetie.

Too adorable!

1 comment:

Susan (5 Minutes For Mom) said...

What a great little desk. And such an adorable baby!!!