Thursday, November 16, 2006

A Quick Note

Sean is so funny. He brought one of his favourite toys over to me this afternoon, it's his Fisher Price Town Hall. He wanted to play but was tired of my usual schtick (which was poke my fingers through the garage door and say nonsense words). So I opted for a bit more fun. I took one of the little toy people and made them go up the elevator to the roof and from there the little person jumped up on the roof and then proceeded to slide down it and finished off their little trip by being flung through the garage door. Sean thought this was the absolute most hysterical thing he had ever seen! He laughed and laughed.

Sean is such an interesting little guy. He has a little book called Baby's First Book of Hymns. It's a board book and he really loves it. I've sat with him on my lap and sung each little hymn many times over and over again. Well, today we had Abby over and they were playing. At one point Sean was off puttering around and I was sitting with Abby and noticed the book was open to Away in a Manger, so I started singing it. I happened to look up at Sean and he had this quizzical look on his face, then he walked right over to the book and started looking at it! How cool is that?! I sang some of the other songs in there and Sean tried his best to do his own humming along. Pretty cute. I suppose he may have been on his way over there anyways but I thought it was pretty interesting.

Sean is getting pretty good with picking up different toys when I ask him. He loves getting his teddy bear which he likes to call Tedun. He smiles gleefully when he picks him up and smooshes him into his face.

"Top o' the mornin' to ya!"


"Start spreading the news..."


Checking out the shapes!


Okay, so he has a while before he fits well in this one!

3 comments:

janice said...

those pics are all soooo great!

Anonymous said...

My how he is changing and growing , can't wait to see him .
Grammie Peric

Anonymous said...

He is one of the sweetest little boys I have ever known but then again as his great aunt I'm somewhat biased.Auntie Bernie