Saturday, November 25, 2006

Short Story that I just Wanted to Share

This afternoon when I came home from work, I found Sean playing with his Daddy in the livingroom. Sean smiled when I came in and made this happy little "eeee" sound. Very cute. And so he comes ambling over to me, only when he gets past the couch do I notice that he only has a onsie on..I smirked. As he got closer I squated down ready for the hug that I was sure he was going to smother me with. Just before he would have been in my arms, he squated down too. So there we were, our arms resting on our knees just looking at each other. That is until I could stand it no longer and I scooped him up in my arms and smothered him in my hug. Sweetly, he rested his little head on my shoulder and allowed me this moment of utter joy!

No comments: