Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Today is Marko's Birthday!

Today is my wonderful husband's birthday! He is all of 31 now! What a sweetie.
Looky how cute he was as a baby!! Now I know where Sean gets it!

Yes, Marko is 31 and I'm so blessed by him. He has been and continues to be the most wonderful husband! He listens to me when I bellyache, he laughs at me when I do really stupid things, which makes me laugh too. He holds me when I need him. He helps me with whatever may need being done, be it a dirty diaper to change, dishes to dry or garbage to take out. He works hard to provide for his little family. He tells me he loves me and that I'm precious to him. He is a wonderful father and I could go on and on about how wonderful my husband is but that could get a little mushy...I love you Marko, Happy Birthday!

My two fellas.

1 comment:

Stephanie (Shire) said...

Wow, Marko as a baby looked sooo much like Sean now! I wish Marko a very Happy Birthday.