Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Are You Kidding Me?!

How did this happen? Since when does my son disagree like this? Remember how I told you that Sean was helping to clean up his toys? Yeah, today he was just not into it. I asked him to pick up his yellow truck, I pointed to it, I asked nicely (several times). He looked where I pointed, looked back at me and quietly said, "no." Then he turned and headed into the kitchen. I could hardly believe it! He stood in the kitchen, on the other side of the table. I called to him and asked him to come to me. The boy would not budge. I could just see his little face under the tablecloth and at the same moment he realized he could see me. So there we were peering at each other, wondering who would break first. I called again and asked him where Mommy was. He let out a giggle and came over to me...finally. So we both went over to the yellow truck and he did pick it up and pass it to me. My stars, that was quite the experience! He's shook his head before but never said no and then walked away! Not such a little baby anymore...*sigh*


"Wassup?"


Canada Needs YOU!


I like my new basket, fits me just right!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it the beginnings of the terrible twos already ?
Grammie Peric