Saturday, December 16, 2006

Christmas Party

Well, yesterday was quite the adventure! My food poisoning finally subsided around 5:30 in the morning. I got very little sleep through the night though, due to the many trips to the washroom. I wasn't sure how looking after Sean was going to go. Thankfully Sean was terrific and had 3 naps!! He played really well all day so I was able to take it easy through the day. By the time I had Sean in bed I was feeling pretty near like my old self again. I felt good enough to go to the Christmas party that our friend Nick was hosting. Am I ever glad that I was feeling better! We had a great time. There was soooo much food!! I didn't eat much of it then but Marko managed to snag some calozone and oh my word, it was sooooo good!! We had a yankee swap for some gag gifts which was fun and then we played Scene It, Outburst and Corporate Shuffle. It was a great time!

Here's the crew: from left to right are; Nancy, Mike, Brian, Bonnie, Nick, Marko, Troy, Matt and Malcolm. Jennie was there too but she was sitting right beside me so I couldn't get her in the shot.

No comments: