Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas Tour

I just heard about this neat idea of being a part of a Christmas Tour of Homes over at BooMama and thought it would be fun to be apart of it and welcome both friends and family as well as fellow bloggers into our home to see our pretty little Christmas decorations. So without further ado, welcome to our humble little home.

My little Snowmen welcoming committee.


The kitchen light display, its not much but I enjoy the pretty colours.


The living room window treatment.


Our Nativity Scene. I don't have shepherds yet, so lets just say they're over the hill top somewheres.


And finally our little Christmas tree. I was going to put up the 6 foot one but this is so much easier to keep Sean out of.

I hope you enjoyed your visit, I'm glad you could come and take a little peek at my decorations. Merry Christmas to all!!

5 comments:

Robin said...

Love the lights around your cabinets. Hadn't thought of that.

Thanks for visiting my tour. Honestly, I was so far down I didn't think anyone would stop by!

Doris said...

Thank you for having us. I love your Nativity.

Kimberlie said...

What a neat idea.... I think I may steal your idea for my blog... thanks!

ChupieandJ'smama said...

The lights on the cabinets are great! I love your snowmen welcoming committee and the candles in the window. Thanks for the tour and have a Merry Christmas!

Sarakastic said...

I also love the candles in the window. Great tour thanks for having me!