Friday, December 15, 2006

My What a Day!!

I hate to admit it but I was very glad to see the end of yesterday. It was not a very pretty day by any stretch of the imagination. I woke up in a bit of a frustrated funk. I have no idea why I was like that and I just couldn't seem to get myself out of it for the rest of the day. Now add to that Sean being cranky and you've got the makings of a minor melt down in the Peric household. It seemed that Sean and I were at odds with each other for most of the day. That's not to say we didn't have good times but they seemed far and few between, not our usual pattern. By the time supper rolled around I had no energy left and thankfully Marko suggested some burgers from Wendys. I was all for that, and the burger tasted great going down...but then, oh how I lived to regret the burger. I won't go into any gory detail, but lets just say that food poisoning isn't any fun at all!



"I'm walking on sunshine!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better. See you soon.
Mom Peric