Wednesday, December 27, 2006

So Should I Turn This Into an NHL Blog?!

I was checking my email this evening when I received a special invite to be part of the NHL blogging world. They somehow came across my site and with only a few references to the Toronto Maple Leafs, looks like I've got the in I need to join countless other NHL bloggers. That said, I don't think I'll be taking them up on their offer. As much as I love my hockey, I love Sean a whole lot more and I have a feeling that you, dear reader love Sean more than any thoughts I may have about hockey.

I thought I might give you some background info as to the beautiful charcoal portait of Sean I posted for my wordless wednesday. It was drawn by a lovely Russian art teacher at the school that Marko's mom and sister teach at. Using two photographs, she came up with what I beleive is the dearest picture of Sean I've ever seen. Marko and I went out and bought a frame for it this evening. We've hung it in above Sean's toy cabinet in our living room. She totally captured Sean's personality; his whole happy little outlook on life!


Of course Sean's favourite toys were the boxes stuff came in!


And this my friends, is the massive amount of leftover turkey we had!


Our little sweetie pie all bundled up.

1 comment:

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

na - i think you should stick to being a mommy blogger! but it is always nice to be invited to the party. :)