Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thank You

This thank you goes out to Brian and Bonnie for being the first ones to participate in my contest!!! What? You didn't know there was a contest?! Yes, yes there is and that's not all!! There is a great and wonderful prize up for grabs! What? You think you live too far away to cash in on said prize?! Have no fear my friend, no where is too far, this is a far reaching prize of prizely goodness! So go ahead, I know you're out there and you're just itching for some delicious prize!! Go for it, make a guess as to how much Sean weighs and how tall he is!! Unless of course, you want Brian and Bonnie to walk away with the prize...


Then and...


... Now. Sean says, "Do it! Make my Day!!"

10 comments:

Marko said...

I know that if I win people might cry foul, but I'm going to go with 26.5 pounds and 30.75 inches.

Marko

Anonymous said...

I AM GOING FOR 28 POUNDS 31 INCHES. iF YOU WANT IT IN METRIC, DO IT YOURSELF.
MOM HOPE
ps This was all in uppercase as I must of hit my Caplocks. mh

Anonymous said...

I am going with 27 pounds and 30.50 inches . He is a big boy.
Grammie Peric

Kim Hart said...

I wanna play too.... Chelsea and I would like to guess 28.5 pounds and 33inches....

Nancy said...

I lifted him at his birthday party and I'd say he's a good 29 pounds and 31 inches

Anonymous said...

I think Sean is 30 lbs and 28 inches. He is a growing concern. Great Auntie Bernie

Nick said...

Well i best get my guess in here. Not having seen him in awhile though might be tough.

28.8 lbs
32 in

Bonnie & Brian said...

Okay Marko, you're right. If you win this, there will be someone(s) crying foul. Parents of the child should not be allowed to guess.. :)- The prize only goes to those who are not responsible for helping to bring Sean into the world.

One more thing. Isn't it rather sly of you to guess numbers that are so close to ours? A little too close don't you think? Pick your own numbers!!

And the competition begins!

Bonnie & Brian said...

Ok, I just heard a report from a reliable source that Marko was measuring household objects to try to get a rough estimate. FOUL!

Anonymous said...

I am going for 27 pounds and 29inches. I know Owen was 29pounds and 35inches on his 2nd birthday but Sean is a big boy . Aunt Isabel