Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Toast is Done

Sean is becoming quite a little helper around the house these days. He is able to help pick up his toys and put away his books. I'll ask him to get such and such a toy and he'll bring it to me, then I'll put it in the cabinet or on the book shelf. Indeed, we haven't quite got this down to a science but it's coming. Sean will also go and get his slippers when I ask him and bring them to me so I can put them on his feet. Today was super sweet though. I had put some bread in the toaster for Sean and I and then went about getting out the peanut butter and knife and plate while Sean munched away on his cheerios. I was turned away from Sean and the toaster when it popped. Sean started squealing so I turned around and he was grinning and pointing at the toaster, as if to say, "Look Mommy, our toast is done!" What a cutie.

If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands!

Time to go play.

No comments: