Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!

So here's to 2007 and all that it will bring us! So far so good! I worked today and then came home to my baby boy, his Auntie, Grammy and of course Daddy. Right away Auntie Linda took Sean out for some snow fun. Sean was not all that impressed with having to put all his winter gear on. Once he was outside though, he was all ready for fun. Auntie Linda put him in the sled and took him around quite a few times and stopped in front of our window. Sean was having a blast, giggling and smiling all the way!

After his winter adventure he came in for supper which Grammy fed him. Auntie Linda set right to preparing our supper. I couldn't have asked for a better new year's day! To come home and have Sean entertained and fed and have a meal prepared, why it was wonderful! But the goodness of the first day of a new year did not stop there. Grammy did dishes, Marko fixed our camera and we got all the Christmas decorations put away! The bonus to putting Christmas stuff away was that I was able to reclaim my messy, messy spare room and bring it back to the clutter free lifestyle. Also, we did a bit of redecorating in the living room and I must say I am quite pleased with the results! I'll have to post a picture tomorrow..I'm pretty tired now. Marko and I had a quiet evening together, watching an old film and eating some yummy popcorn and our toblerone bars.

No comments: