Monday, January 22, 2007

Our Trip to the Doctor's Office...

...was for the most part uneventful but very successful. We had no problem getting in to see him this morning. He saw all of us and prescribed some meds...Yippeee. So now we're all on something. We should be better by the weekend! I can't wait to hear out of both my ears again! :) Sean is doing so well! You'd hardly know that he has a cold. He plays just as hard as when he's healthy. In fact today he figured out how to get up onto one of our couches! This just happens to be the couch along the kitchen counter. This of course means that nothing on that counter is safe anymore...On a happier note, Sean put some of his toys away all by himself and without being asked!! Marko had been playing with him, when I guess, Sean decided that he was done playing with his train and so put it away in his toy cabinet! I have never seen him do that before. And then when I asked him to put his fire truck away, he picked it up, opened the cabinet and plunked it in. I don't know how long this is going to last so I'm going to enjoy it while I can!!

No comments: