Monday, February 05, 2007

The Boy is 14 Months Old!

Another day, another month older and he just gets cuter, if that's even possible!!

Today, while I was puttering around the house, Sean followed me about, didn't want to miss out on any good times! And you know how much fun there is to be had when you're separating recycling, doing laundry and vaccumming!

Anyhoo, on our travels Sean happened to spy my exercise ball and was all "Baa, Baa!!" So I pulled out the ball and we bounced on it, we tossed it around and Sean giggled with glee. Durning laundry folding time in our bedroom, Sean amused himself by climbing up on the coffee table and playing with a cassette tape and a seive. If he dropped one, he would scoot off the table, pick it up and then get back up on the table.

At supper time while Sean was munching away I was just making my way around the table when I stubbed my toe on one of the chair legs. I let out an "OOOWwwwwwwwwww!" and I told Sean that it hurt. He just kept munching away, so much for sympathy. Then when he was playing on the bed before bedtime he hurt himself and he let out the cutest little "Ooowwwww!" So super cute!


Our Cutie Bear!

2 comments:

Ella said...

Laura!!!!!!
Your boy is soooooooooooo cute!!!!
I miss you soooo much, maybe find a day to visit you~


Ella (used to be LIZA?)

Laura said...

Hi Ella!! (thank you for reminding me that you used to be Liza, I was a little puzzled at first!)
Thank you, I think he's quite the sweetie myself. I would LOVE to have you come visit. I was thinking about you the other day!
I miss you too! I hope all is well with you!