Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hanging Out With Abby

It never ceases to amaze me just how excited Sean and Abby get to see each other. They both smile the biggest smiles in the world and then Abby moves in for a kiss while Sean, a bit more tentative with his PDAs goes with a hug. Ya gotta love watching these two carry on, they take each other's toys, sippy cups and whatever else might be on the go. They love to squeal and run up and down the hallways. Also, cutains are a source for endless pleasure along with blankets and tea towels. Just throw either of those over one or both of their heads and let the good times roll!


Sean has watched me bounce on the big exercise ball and here he is trying it out on his own little ball.


"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, besides I'm just too darn sweet to hate."


Just goofing around.


Totally Played Out!


Abby always had a different perspective of the world around her.

No comments: