Friday, February 16, 2007

This One's For Abby

Sean has been hounding me and hounding me to write this post ever since he saw the last post about our playdate. He was afraid that it might be taken the wrong way, that some how Abby might think that he didn't love her anymore, and really there couldn't be anything further from the truth! I mean if we even drive in the general direction to Abby's house Sean immediately starts calling out her name. So, at his request I write you the following missive:

Dearest Abby, I want you to know that the playdate was mostly for Mommy. She kept blabbering on about wanting to have some adult talk. I went along with the whole idea mostly because I wanted to explore and get out of the apartment. I had fun over at Menita's and she's a great gal and all, but don't you think for one minute that she could take your place in my heart! I think you should also know that Menita feels the same way about me, she has her own fella in her life. We played, we hugged and we let our Mommies yak and yak and yak!! I miss you Abby. I hope you are feeling better. Mommy tells me that you are home from the hospital now. I hope I get to see you again soon!!
With all the love my little heart can hold,
Sean.


" I love my Abby!"

"I can't wait to play ball with you Abby!!

1 comment:

mary e said...

Awww....