Monday, March 19, 2007

Good Times

In my last post I forgot to mention that I took Sean to the pet store. We were having a pretty relaxed day and were out and about so I thought, hey why not?! Sean loves animals he should totally LOVE the pet store. And boy did he ever!! He loved and laughed at pretty near everything. He got a kick out of the parrot fish (they are a pretty crazy looking fish!) but I'd say he loved watching the puppies the most!

Today when we were doing laundry, I happened to notice the play tent that my parents gave us and thought that maybe Sean would like to try it out today. He was ecstatic! He tried to "help" me put it together and once it was up he was running in and out of it. Then I inflated the Shrek chairs that were in the same bag. Sean really loved playing with the chairs too!

I'll be putting up a video of him in the tent in a little while!



"Hmmm, I wonder if Abby would like to come over and play in my tent?"


Just sittin' around.


"Welcome to my Party Tent!"


My Little Shooting Star.


"I think..I'm...gonna..Sneeze!"

1 comment:

Mike Thomas said...

Man, you should totally get him a Pooh costume, and take pictures of him in the tent. Or piglet, he'd rock a piglet costume...

Cute kid....

Mike