Thursday, March 08, 2007

I'm a Believer...

Then I saw her face,

now I'm a believer , without a trace of doubt in my mind


I'm in love

I'm a believer

I couldn't leave her if I tried!

Thank you Neil Diamond for the words to go along with my pictures and thank-you Sean and Abby for being just about the most adorable couple on the face of the planet.

It seems it may be time that Brian and Bonnie, and Marko and I sat down and had a little chat with our little love birds. Today as Abby was happily bouncing on the trampoline Sean sauntered over and held onto the bar and looked admiringly up at her. At first I thought that they were both just going to lick the handle...then they proved me wrong by licking each other's tongue! Yipes!! Can we say moving too fast?!

Then when they insisted that they were ravenously hungry and demanded grapes and bite size pieces of French toast, yet another display of deep affection ensued. Abby offered Sean her piece of grape. And instead of just plopping it in his little hand she reached out to put it directly in his mouth. As her little hand inched closer, Sean genltly grasped it within his own and guided the grape right into his mouth! Is that not just about the cutest thing you have ever heard?!!!








2 comments:

kellygirl said...

I was came through 5minutesformom. I saw your blog and had to read cause my blog has the same template. I have 4 kiddos from age 8-22months. Oh, how cute your little ones are...sigh. But they grow so fast! Enjoy every day!

Sarah said...

Hi Laura,
Marko was telling me about Sean's new words when I visited the office the other day. Sean I think is one of the cutest little boys I've had the chance to meet (next to Brayden my boy of course!)
I love reading your blog and seeing what I have in store for me and checking out your cutie pie!
Sarah MacKay