Thursday, March 29, 2007

Just as Sweet as Sweet Can Be

It's official when Sean and Abby get together it is practically a parade of absolute cuteness!! They get so excited to see each other that they want to spend the first few minutes just trying to hug and whatnot, it would just about make your heart melt! Then they're off playing with the toys together or the blanket, then they drop everything and proceed to chase each other up and down the hallways squealing with delight!

In other cuteness, my heart pretty much melted onto my lap at the supper table the other day. We had just sat down and before I could grasp Sean's little hand in mine for Grace he quickly made a grab onto my index finger and gave it a big squeeze!


"And how do you like my new chapeau?"


What a silly boy!


"Maybe it's better in blue?!"


BIG HUGS!!

"I'm lovin' the look of green!"


"This is soooo cool!!"


"And just what do you think you're doing?!"


"And now I would like to read to you from one of my favourite authors...."


"Mmmm, mmmmm yummmy in my tummy...and well all over my face...and okay a little down my front..."

3 comments:

Mike Thomas said...

Ah...the days of eating my spaghetti with only my suspenders and a smile...I'll have to do something about bringing that back into the rotation...

Sarah said...

Hello again!
By all means put my blog up there, I would be glad for the publicity haha :)

ZHE said...

what was he eating. Seems so delicious!