Monday, March 26, 2007

Out Walkin'

Today we, in the Maritimes have been blessed with a beautiful and dare I say, spring day! Finally it looks like we may have stepped into the wonder that is warmer weather. Or at least I hope so. I really would love to go through our closets and dressers and rid each place of heavy winter clothing and replace it with light spring and summer clothing. But, I do realize that there may yet be more winter weather to come before it's all said and done so I guess I'll wait a little while before tackling that mighty challenge.

With it all nice out and all, Sean and I went for a little walk around the neighbourhood. Sean pointed out all the cars and trucks he could see. After our walk I let Sean out of his stroller to roam about the driveway. He was pretty pleased to run up and down the driveway.

"You mean I can go run around now?!"


"Yeeee Hawwwww!"


Playing with his shadow.


Just had to take a picture of his little footprint.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Great images. Love them, especially the shoe print.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/