Monday, March 05, 2007

Time to Get This Party Started

If you are arriving here via 5 minutes for Mom, I salute you! To have gone through hundreds of entries and still find time to pop in here deserves some recognition! To everyone else, you may have noticed that little button on my sidebar talking about an up and coming blog party. Well this is it!! WOOO HOOO.

And there is so much to celebrate! Today Sean turns 15 months old!! Some fun tid bits about him are:
He will point out cars in books and on the road and say "caw, caw" Seems the boy has a bit of a Boston accent.
He managed to open the laundry room door the other day!
Our furniture in our living room proves to be no challenge to our little mountain climber wannabe.
He loves nursery rhymes. He has several books of rhymes and will listen to them over and over again.
He's trying valiently to say new words. He will mimic most of what I say to him. He says "cuck" for truck, "jew" for juice. "bah" for ball and so on. Pretty cute stuff, well I think so anyways.
He was quite fascinated with my eyeballs tonight when I was putting him to bed. He would try to poke them (gently) and when he took his finger away and my eyelid went back up he would giggle!

Another fan-freaking-tastic reason to be celebrating is: This Blog is ONE YEAR OLD!!! Can you believe that it has been a year already my faithful readers?! The actual day was on the 3rd but I was away that day so there is no time like the present to celebrate! I hope dear family and friends that you have enjoyed popping in here and checking up on us. I enjoy reading your comments and look forward to as many years of this blog as Sean will allow me!! :) And to those of you just popping by, thanks for dropping in and I hope you enjoyed your stay.


Tower Tumbler.

Popping by to say "Hi!"

12 comments:

Melody said...

Hi Laura, congrats to Sean on turning 15 mths old! I have a daughter who's turning this on 21 this month! Nice knowing you and have fun partying!

Kelli said...

Hi! I'm stopping by for the party! Your son is adorable!! Nice to "meet" you!

Ribbon Rock Star said...

I love cabinet pics! I have one on my site also. LOL!!

Linda

Susanne said...

Hi here from the blog party. But I gotta say I'm cheating. I started at the bottom yesterday, and then again today. Your son is absolutely a cutie patootie!

Monkey Giggles said...

Swinging in for the party. Nice to meet ya.

My 3rd party favor give away has begun. If ya get a chance come on over.

PARTY ON!!!!

Tammy and Parker said...

Parker and I are here for the party! Thanks for having us!

Praying for your Prodigal said...

Well, Happy Blog-o-versary to you!

What a fun blog--what a beautiful little boy you have.

So nice to "meet" you.

Diane

it's me, Val said...

Your son is so so cute! He's close in age to my dd, who is 16 months. Don't you LOVe this age?!? I hope you continue to have a fun time at the party - I love it!!!

Jodi said...

I'm saying hi via the party. Just doing some party hopping.

Melissa said...

Hi there! I have a 15 month old daughter, so we probably have a lot in common! Have a great time at the party!

Carol said...

Popping in on the party circuit! :) Love those adorable pics of your son, and the old house pics are stunning!

Brandie said...

Hello Laura!
Happy one year blogiversary AND 15 months to Sean! My guy turned 15 months on the 11th of the month, so I know just exactly about little ones climbing and trying ot communicate and all sorts of fun things =)