Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter at Our House

This morning we were supposed to get up and get dressed and head out for church and afterwards return home, have lunch and do up a little Easter egg hunt for Sean. The weather has pretty much put a kibosh to anyone going anywhere today. So we stayed in and had a pretty relaxed morning. We still did up Sean's first real Easter egg hunt and it was a lot of fun. I have a video to post to show you the lovely winter wonderland that is Easter in the Maritimes!


Sean's Easter treats.


Hunting for the not so well hidden Easter eggs.


The thrill of victory!


"Pickin' up eggs and puttin' em in my basket."


"I love these little chocolate eggs!!"

Pretty nice haul for a little guy.


Our little artist.


"Ya, I love the chocolate Mommy, can I have some more?!"


"Hmmm, this one appears to be empty, must be a glitch in the matrix..."


"Score!! I found another one!"

No comments: