Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I'm a Be-Leafer

In case the last post had you thinking that I may have given up on my beloved team, do not fret. They're still my team! I just felt that with a team that has the history that the Leafs do, a fan needs to have a good sense of humour and be able to laugh like the little one in the video. GO LEAFS GO....ummm next year...

Now back to the important stuff...like Sean. This boy just continues to amaze me. Today he managed to lift/drag his trampoline into the kitchen and back into the living room.

He also attempted his first climb of our bookshelf...thankfully he didn't get too far.

Sean understands that the best way to get a booger out of his nose is to blow it... he just hasn't quite grasped the necessity of using a kleenex.

He LOVES cars. Whenever we go out he points to all the cars "cah, cah, cah" he'll say as they pass by. For his birthday my sister got him a TML car. At the time he wasn't too impressed and so I just left it up in the window sill. Now whenever we' pass by it Sean would point to it and call for it. So today for kicks I took it off the stand and let him play with it. He was ecstatic! He played with it for ages. He loved just opening and closing the doors and the hood and trunk.



One happy boy with his car.

Just tinkering.

No comments: