Wednesday, May 02, 2007

All in a Day's Work

What a fun indoor day. This morning Sean and I built this tower together:



Pretty impressive eh, Sean's just holding up the bag so you know that we used every single mega block we could find!




"We're not doing anything...honest!"


"Hmmm, I wonder who is inside?!"



"Oh, of course, it's ABBY!!" Cute as a button and as agile as a cat to get herself in there like that!"

Oh and another fun thing I like to do with the kids is clean, Sean takes the swiffer around while Abby goes old school with the broom. Yes, I am babysitter extrodinaire!!

"Seriously?! You want me to do what? Oh, I don't think so, I've got other things, much more important things to do than push this thing around."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi what a great tower.
Grammie Peric