Monday, May 21, 2007

Everyone's a Critic...

Okay, so I know I'm not a world famous chef or even a local famous chef, but I really think I've come a long way in my culinary abilities since I moved out of my folks place. Well, it seems I have more to do to improve meal time tastiness. Tonight I had some yummmy bite size pieces of homemade hamburger for Sean to try. Upon his first bite he gave a sour look (not unusual) and pulled the offending bit of beef out of his mouth. He looked down at the beef and then back up at me with those big blue eyes of his and said..."Poopy?" and then with confidence, "POOPY!" I couldn't help it, I laughed! Poor Sean, to think that his Mommy would actually try and feed him poop.

In other meal time news, after saying grace at lunch Sean let out his own little Amen! Then later he just grabbed my hand, looked down at his plate, let out a little gibberish and ended with his "Amen!" And looked up with big smiles!


My Sweetie Boy.

Mmmmm, yummy, yummy basketball.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Marko told me the poopy story this morning at work, too funny! Out of the mouths of babes.

Qtpies7 said...

LOL Thats hysterical! Poor kid!
You should hear what I tried to feed my children today. well, I'm not gonna say because it was pretty bad, lol.