Thursday, May 03, 2007

How Did These Two Kids Get To Be So Darn Cute?!

Abby was over for yet another fun filled afternoon of cleaning! Yee haw I have Spring Cleaning Fever! Well that and the folks are coming over this Sunday!! I can't wait, I'm so excited to see how Sean reacts to and gets along with his Gramma and Grampa and Auntie Karina. Hopefully I will have lots of pics and plenty of video to show you all!

Ya, so back to cleaning, today was floors and major laundry duty (I know you were just dying to know the intimate details of my cleaning schedule!) So with the kiddies in tow we headed off to the laundry room in search of clean laundry which there just happened to be plenty of. We piled it all into the laundry basket. And yes they did try to help haul some of the stuff out of the dryer, such good help I have! Back in the bedroom, I set to work at getting the bedding on our bed while my help got busy with playing. I didn't pay them much mind as neither were screaming or crying or leaking blood all over the place. But they were getting awfully giggly. I couldn't stand it any longer and I just had to see what they were up to and this is what I saw:

Nothing quite like meeting under the coffee table for some good times!


"This place definetly has potential!"


"I couldn't agree more, Abby!"


Too adorable!


Sean going truckin' with his Jeep.

Now to be fair and upright I'm warning you now that the next bit of this post is going to be about a certain bodily function (it was brought to my attention that I've talked quite a bit about poo lately and couldn't I please talk about something else already?!) Well, yes, yes I can, I can talk about pee. Now I think I've mentioned that Sean has peed in the tub before, right? Well, tonight after he was undressed and before he got in the tub he peed on the bath mat (which we just got, I might add) and I immediately let out a yelp and he stopped mid stream. I scooped him up and plopped him in the tub. I gave him a brief information session on where pee belongs and where it doesn't belong and it certainly does not belong on our bath mat. With all that said and Sean standing in the water grinning from ear to ear, he picks up where he left off. He looks down and almost squeals with delight as he watches himself pee in the tub. I could actually see him concentrate harder to make the pee come faster. (amazing stuff this leaking all over the place) Then, not being satisfied with just watching, he figured it might just be more interesting to touch the stream. So yeah, he totally got his hand in the middle of it...smiling and saying "pee...pee!!"

These are good times people!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love the pee story, I have come to be the "fasted diaper changer in the east" after being peed on just about every day of the first month Brayden was around!
Hope you have a great visit with your parents this weekend!