Monday, May 28, 2007

I've Been Tagged...

Woo Hoo, my first tag everyone! You may be asking yourself what a tag is at this point. It's just when someone decides that you too should join in the fun of filling out a meme. This time it was Mike from Brannigan's Law who invited me to my first ever Meme!! Enjoy:

What were you doing 10 years ago?

10 Years ago, I had finished my second year at Mt. Allison University. I was half way through my Arts Degree, I majored in Geography and minored in Classics. That summer I worked with one of my profs on a cultural geography project.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
I was beginning to understand what it meant to be a full time mommy to my adorable little son.

Five snacks you enjoy:

1. Hickory Sticks
2. Kit Kat bar
3. Strawberry Shortcake
4. Homemade popcorn
5. Chips

Five songs that you know all the lyrics:

1. The Wheels on the Bus
2. Amazing Grace
3. Where Are You Going Little Bird
4. Horsey, Horsey
5. Big Fish by FFH....Wow only one real song that I know the lyrics to.

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. Pay off all of our debts. Mostly student loan stuff...yuck
2. Pay off my parents debts.
3. Invest it for Sean’s future
4. Buy a house that has an in-law suite so that my Mother-in-Law and Sister-In-Law could come live with us during the summers.
5. Invest in the lives of missionaries.

Five bad habits:

1. Not reading my Bible every day.
2. Spending way too much time on the internet.
3. Worrying too much about what other people think
4. Letting little things bother me.
5. Not telling my friends and family how much I love them often enough.

Five things you like doing:
1. Blogging about Sean
2. Knitting
3. Playing Pit (I actually have a real set now!!!!)
4. Reading
5. Spending time with my family.

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Stirup pants...ughh
2. Jelly shoes.
3. Saftey pinned at the cuffs jeans.
4. Neon coloured anything
5. My wedding dress.

Five favorite toys:
1. Camera
2. Casio Keyboard
3. Sometimes my sewing machine
4. My compy
5. My aggressive Fiji Blue Honda Civic

Stupid Movies I like:

1. Zoolander
2. Anchorman
3. UHF
4. The Wedding Singer
5.Princess Bride

If you've never done a meme and would like to now consider yourself tagged!! :)

No comments: