Tuesday, June 05, 2007

We're Back!

Okay so we've been back since Saturday night but this is my first opportunity to write. We had a really great time in Moncton. The conference was amazing! It's called Ancient Paths and it was a real eye opener and life changer. I am so very grateful that my mother in law and sister in law encouraged us to do this!

While we were in Moncton Sean stayed with the MacDonald's and had a fantastic time. I am so thankful for them and their willingness to look after our little guy. He came home with at least one new trick that I've noticed so far. He can now actually kiss!! Mostly he kisses his toys but if you point out a part on your face he will come over and give you a kiss!! I love it!




A water fountain in Moncton...Cool eh?!


Headed to the bridge back to the Island.


The view on the bridge.


A sailboat in the harbour.


Sean going down the slide all by himself!

Sean hiding in our make-shift tent.

"Surprise!!" His shirt reads, 'Worth my weight in GOLD'

No comments: