Thursday, August 16, 2007

Busy Days

It has been a very busy but also fun week. I worked Monday and Tuesday I went with Nancy to Halifax to get her and her husband’s passports. Even after calling the agency and being assured that they were indeed in Halifax, we arrived there only to find out that they had mailed them! Nonetheless Nancy and I had a great time. We went to the market for lunch after which we went to Dalhousie to surprise my friend Sarah. She was genuinely surprised and we sat and chatted with her in her office.

Next we were off to shop at the MicMac mall. I was hoping to pick up a couple new maternity tops.

***It is now official, I have "popped" and now have to wear maternity clothes.*** Yippee...

I have to say, not only do I love the stuff they have at Thyme Maternity but the sales people are fantastic!! I got two shirts in the same style but different colours. I love them because, they’re comfortable, they don’t have the ties on the back that seem to be on soooo many maternity tops and they can be both casual and dressy.

Today and yesterday I worked for the PEI Exhibitions Association for Old Home Week. I prepped food and set out samples and cleaned up. It was busy work but fun and the best part was that I got paid for it!! Today Sean and Auntie Linda came to visit and went on the rides at tthe midway, as seen below:

Ride 'em Cowboy!


"I'm not so sure about this bee thing Auntie Linda..."

Tomorrow is looking like it will be an equally fun and busy day. We’re off to the parade in the morning and in the afternoon we’re going on a boat ride.

Cutest thing Sean has said so far: As we were putting Sean down in his crib, he said "Luv you Daddy, luv you Jesus, luv you Mommy."

No comments: