Tuesday, August 21, 2007

New Adventures

Recently Sean has taken to having minor melt downs whenever we leave him in the nursery at church. Thankfully he gets over it quickly but still I certainly don't enjoy leaving him when he is screaming at the top of his lungs...or do I?! Hopefully he'll get over this and get back to enjoying going to the nursery.

The past couple of mornings Sean has woken up early...too early in my estimation. Anything before 6:30 is too early. So when he decided that 5:30 was a good time for "uppy" I laid down the law. His room is right off of ours so I called to him and told him that he was okay and should go back to sleep. This was met with some rather angry cries which quickly subsided to little wimpers and then off to dreamland he went! This morning he wanted to wake up at 6, still too early so I told him he was fine and to go back to sleep, amazingly he did with not much fuss!

Today he went with Auntie Linda to the park and met up with some Mommies and their toddlers. Auntie Linda managed to train Sean to go down the slide all by himself!!! No catching at the bottom or anything! How quickly these little ones grow up!

With my ultrasound coming up this Friday I thought I would post a "belly" picture so you can see how things are progressing. So here's my bump:


2 comments:

Mike said...

Hope that enjoy-the-nursery time will come soon.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

Sarah said...

Yeah!! A new "baby bump"! I hope you are feeling good.