Saturday, August 25, 2007

A Quick Update

Well, it's pretty late so this will just be a quick note to fill you in on how the ultrasound went...

Oh my word it was amazing!! Grammie and Auntie Linda, Sean and Marko were all there for the event. The nurse who took the ultrasound said that the baby is measuring older than my original due date! So that means we may get to move up the due date, but first my OBGYN has to okay it. I'll let you know the new date if that happens...I'm hoping it will! The baby was having a nap while we were there so there wasn't too much movement. Still I was just in awe of how amazing this little life is!! Sean did really well too. He wasn't scared or upset. The nurse had mentioned that a lot of children get upset, thinking that something is wrong with their mommy. Sean just kept saying, "Baby, baby." It was pretty sweet! He got a giggle when we pointed out the baby's little foot to him. I can't wait to pick up the picture next week!! I'll try and post it on here for you to enjoy!! :)

Tomorrow should prove to be yet another fun filled day. My family is coming over to celebrate my birthday...The actual day isn't until the 31st but this was a good day for them to come.

It really was amazing to get a little glimpse of our new baby. You could see the heart beating and everything. I could hardly keep my mind on my work for the rest of the day, I just kept thinking about this new little life...Wow!

For you formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother's
womb.
I will praise You, for I am
fearfully and wonderfully
made;
Marvelous are Your works,
and that my soul knows very
well.
Psalm 139:13-14

No comments: