Monday, October 01, 2007

Attempting to Blog

It has been awhile and now when I'd like to share some photos of the past weekend Blogger deccides that it just isn't going to happen. Oh well, at least it let me have one cute one.

Isn't he sweet?

This past weekend we were in Nova Scotia to celebrate my Beppe's (that is my grandmother) 90th birthday. It was a quick visit but a fun one. It was really great to see my relatives from out west! I haven't seen them in a very long time. It was especially nice to see my cousin Janet and her sweet baby girl Marin. Sean enjoyed all the hub bub but when things got to be a bit much he and Daddy would go for walks or find a toy to play with.

Getting to and from the mainland was also a fun time for Sean. On the ferry there was a group of girls who were eating ice cream that he was particularly interested in. He would duck under the table and peek up at them and smile like a mad man. I couldn't be sure if he was more interested in them or their ice cream! :)

Tonight as Marko and I were tucking Sean into bed, I asked him who he loved. His answer: Jesus. From the mouth of babes.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe how light Sean's hair is getting. What a cute picture.

Anonymous said...

They don't get much cuter than this!