Sunday, October 28, 2007

How Embarassing....

Today while we were at the park Sean experienced what could be called his first embarassing moment. He had been busy running around the playground with Abby when he came bounding over to Bonnie and me. He ran right into my arms and as I was giving him a hug I happened to look down and notice something peeking out of Sean's pant leg. I could hardly believe my eyes! There was his diaper pretty near all the way down on the poor little guy's shoe! I picked him up and headed for the car for a quick change...the diaper fell off before I got there but thankfully Daddy was two steps behind and quickly scooped up the diaper and disposed of it. My, my dropping his diaper right in front of Abby, his bestest friend in the whole wide world!

Lately Sean has been out of sorts, quite cranky and clingy and really not his usual super smilely self. At church today he wouldn't stay in the nursery unless I stayed and even then everything seemed to be a highly emotional event. He was constantly coming over for hugs and consoling. I was so confused. I couldn't for the life of me, figure out what was going on. I checked his temperature and that seemed normal enough and nothing else at the time clued me in as to what might be my little man's problem. It wasn't until we got home that I really got a chance to watch him and see what might be the bigger problem and I think we have it...More teeth are attempting to make an appearance! Sean has been drooling like mad and stuffing his hand in his mouth about where the new molars should be coming in! Whooopeeee! Tonight was a bit a struggle to get Sean to go to bed and stay there but by 7:30 he was off to dreamland! Phew...Yay for Tylenol!

Just thought I'd give you all the heads up now that come January sometime (that is whenever baby #2 decides to make his/her grand appearance) the ol' blog will be changing. I'm already working on the new site and can't wait for ya'll so see it! I've got a new name, new template, new address for it too! And don't worry a link to the new blog will be posted on this one. All my posts from this blog will also being making the move to the new one. I'm really looking forward to getting the new site going!

No comments: