Thursday, November 08, 2007

How About That Time Change Eh?

I thought it might be a bit of a stuggle to get Sean through the whole time change thing but not so much! The morning after he did wake up at 5 am and I quickly changed his diaper put him in dry pjs and told him that it was too early to be up and to go back to bed. And what do you think he said?! He said, "Yeah," in a sleepy little voice. So we put him back to bed and he slept until 7!! We were amazed! That said, he's gone back to waking up between 6:15 and 6:30 so the whole 7 thing was a bit of a fluke but I'm not complaining!

Just wanted to thank Linda and Sarah for their extras about Marko. It's so nice to have family and friends/coworkers who want Marko to know just how special he is to them too. Your comments were much appreciated! Also in birthday updates, the cake was scrumptious!! YAY. It was a recipe that I'd never tried before so I was a little nervous about it anyways but both Marko and Sean LOVED it! So I'd say it was a hit. Phew! Next time I try it I'll work on making it look pretty.

No comments: