Tuesday, November 13, 2007

SoThis is My 401st Post!!

How cool is that?! Onward and upward to the many posts to come :)

Today was a great day. Sean and I made cookies together this morning. Chocolatey chip cookies to be exact. Sean loves to dump in the ingredients and stir things up! He even got his own cookie sheet to put the dough on. I think his favourite part though, was the taste testing...dude had like 3 cookies!

This afternoon after hauling out all the furniture in the living room to vaccuum in behind, I decided it was time to give the ol' living room a bit of a face lift. So I rearranged the furniture and I really love the new look and so far all of our company likes it too. We had Bible study this evening so it was great to get feedback on the new set up so soon. This would be a great time to have a camera to show you the new look but I guess we'll just have to wait a couple more weeks.

Yes, in a couple more weeks my family will be coming over to celebrate Sean's second birthday!! I can hardly believe it! Where has the time gone? Sean has already been talking about his birthday, I think he's really looking forward to eating cake! One of his favourite books to read is the Berenstain Bears Too Much Birthday. I'm still not certain on just what all will be done on Sean's birthday but I do know he'll be having cake! I also know that along with Sean's gifts, my folks will be bringing us a digital camera and a slow cooker!! While I am super psyched about the new camera, I am equally excited about the slow cooker. I can't wait to start using it!

3 comments:

Marko Peric said...

I like the new livingroom setup as well, and it's nice that Sean likes it too.

Mike said...

Advanced happy birthday to Sean.


Mike
http://somethingaboutparenting.typepad.com/

http://www.mikeleonen.com/

Amanda Weed said...

YOU DON'T HAVE A SLOW COOKER?? Oh. My. Gosh. It's sooooo nice to put food in, turn it on, and hours later, voila! Out comes supper. Just like magic, and makes the house smell good, too!