Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What Was I Thinking?

I mean really, what was I thinking yesterday when I decided to move all the living room furniture around?!! I'm how many months pregnant now and I actually thought this was a good idea?!!

Did I ever pay for that today! I am sooo sore. My walk now is more of a waddle, or at least it was today and there was absolutely nothing graceful or dignified about it!

I worked with my oldie today and we went grocery shopping as we do most days. I usually enjoy this job. I don't mind running up and down the aisles grabbing stuff and piling them in the cart but today was definetly different...There was no runnig of any sort, not even fast walking...heck I don't know that you could call what I did walking! This was the first time that I actually felt like I was chasing my oldie around the store...man can she move!! It was all I could do to hobble behind her. I am very thankful to be home, in my big comfy rocker and writing on my blog!

While at my oldie's place I received a toy for Sean. It's a tent type dealy thing that you put small balls in. Sort of like his own mini ball pit. Sean was ecstatic to get this out! (Thanks Lauri Anne, who probably doesn't read this blog but I thought it would be nice to say thanks anyhoo) Sean will also soon get to play on playground equipment in his own backyard!! Hopefully this weekend we'll be able to haul the neighbour's equipment over to our backyard! YaaHooo! If this saves me trips down to the park then I'm all for it! Sean is one very fortunate little guy! And I am one very grateful Mommy!

No comments: